Training Saudis to Build a New Economy
Sterling Institute has been an industry pioneer in Learning and Development for 40 years. We are now offering our training programs and consulting services to private-sector companies, government Ministries and training organizations in Saudi Arabia.
- We have delivered hundreds of workshops successfully in Saudi Arabia since 2007.
- Our programs are "localized" for Saudi audiences and culture.
- Our proven design and delivery practices invite participant involvement, build core competencies across a broad range of leadership and management training topics and lead to the implementation of performance improvement plans--all essential components for building a new economy in the Kingdom.
- We have the training expertise and the programs needed to help meet the workforce development needs of Saudi Arabia.
- Local representatives are available to discuss your needs and our programs and services.
Learn more about our training programs.